St. George Head-On Collision Attorney
Experienced Car Accident Attorney Here for You
A head-on collision can be one of the scariest and most dangerous types of car accidents. While all car accidents have the potential to cause vehicular damage and injuries, head-on collisions often have tragic outcomes, such as permanent disability or death. Most of head-on collisions occur when one driver drifts across the center of the road into oncoming traffic.
Negligent actions that result in this accidental drifting include:
- Driving while under the influence;
- Passing a slower vehicle in a no-passing zone;
- Driving while distracted; and
- Falling asleep at the wheel.
Sometimes, negligence is not to blame for head-on collisions. Other factors that can contribute to these types of accidents include:
- Mechanical failure;
- Attempting to swerve for debris or animals; and
- Inclement weather, such as icy roads, fog, or heavy rain or snow.
Injuries sustained during a head-on collision can be very expensive to treat. In addition, many people experience lost wages as well as pain and suffering from the accident. It is important to contact an experienced car accident attorney who can help guide you through the process and fight for fair compensation.